Checkbook for Excel (Version 6.0b)
- Registration Fee: $24.95 ($12.95 to upgrade from the previous version.)
- Download Checkbook for Excel
- Register Checkbook for Excel
- Checkbook for Excel Online Help
- Checkbook for Excel Support
- Screen Shots
- Download Checkbook for Excel (Version 5 for Excel 97-2003)
The Checkbook for Excel download provides a fully functional version of the program that can be used for 24 days for free. Registration is required to continue using it beyond the 24 day trial period. (Once the 24 day trial period has expired, entering a valid registration code will permanently restore the program to its full functionality.)
Checkbook for Excel is a full featured software application written for Microsoft Excel. It includes full support for Excel 2007 through 2013 and beyond. We believe the Office Ribbon user interface available in Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 provides a richer end user experience, especially for our custom Excel applications.
The program makes tracking all your bank transactions quick and easy. It remembers recurring transactions, simplifies reconciliation with your bank statement, tracks expense and income categories. prepares custom reports and charts including tax reports. There are too many features to mention here so try it out. You won't be dissappointed.
Version 6 is a major upgrade of the popular Version 5. It includes a host of new features and enhancements to simplify your personal and business finances. Here are just a few of the new features available in Checkbook for Excel.
- Provides a new enhanced user interface utilizing a customized tab on the Office Ribbon.
- Adds new transaction types including the ability to automatically transfer funds between accounts.
- Provides the ability to add custom transaction types.
- Adds the ability to import data from multiple file formats, including CSV (comma separated value or comma delimited) files. QFX (Quicken Financial Exchange), OFX (Open Financial Exchange) and other Excel files in addition to QIF (Quicken Interchange Format).
- Adds the ability to import data from other file formats one transaction at a time with the ability to edit each transaction before importing.
- Adds the ability to split transactions in up to 15 different income and expense categories.
- Adds the ability to include multiple Ledgers in Custom Reports and Tax Reports.
- Provides additional transaction scheduling options.
- Provides improved expense and income categories along with improved tax related categories
- Improves functionality across all program dialog boxes.
- Provides the capability for the end user to change column widths.
- Changes Ledger sheet tab colors to match the Ledger color scheme.
- Provides enhanced compatibility for newer versions of Excel.
Checkbook for Excel retains the same intuitive yet powerful interface from the earlier versions and provides all the necessary features for managing your financial accounts and accounting ledgers without all the excess baggage and gratuitous advertising associated with the popular personal finance packages. This makes it faster and easier to use. Checkbook for Excel provides exactly what you need; a simple, powerful, easy way to track, maintain and balance your bank accounts, credit cards and other business and personal expenses.