Handicap Manager for Excel (Version 5.2b)
- Registration Fee:
- Personal Version (Up to 10 golfers) $19.95 (Upgrade $10.00)
- League Version (Up to 100 golfers) $39.95 (Upgrade $20.00)
- Golf Club Version (Unlimited golfers) $79.95 (Upgrade $40.00)
- Download Handicap Manager for Excel
- Register Handicap Manager for Excel
- Handicap Manager for Excel Support
- Screen Shots
Handicap Manager for Excel is a full featured custom software application written for Microsoft Excel for Windows and is completely compatible with Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel 2002 (XP), Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and higher. It meets all the calculation requirements of the USGA Handicap System for the computation of USGA Handicap Indexes. It can also be used to compute scoring averages, league handicaps and custom handicaps based on parameters that you set. Its user friendly interface, and point and click simplicity make it easy to use even for computer novices. Whether you are maintaining USGA Handicap Indexes for all the members of a golf club or just tracking your own scores, Handicap Manager for Excel provides an easy solution.
The Handicap Manager for Excel download provides a fully functional version of the program that can be used for 24 days for free. Registration is required to continue using it beyond the 24 day trial period. (Once the 24 day trial period has expired, entering a valid registration code will permanently restore the program to its full functionality.)
Version 5 is a major upgrade of the popular earlier versions. It includes a number of new features and enhancements that make the program more powerful, more friendly and easier to use.
- Adds the ability to create teams using both automated and manual team assignments.
- Adds the ability to track team scoring with score entry assistance based on individual scoring.
- Adds the ability to enter and track team match results.
- Adds the ability to track additional statistics for teams as well as golfers.
- Adds the ability to create customized team reports.
- Adds the ability to create customized scores by date reports for both individual golfers and teams
- Adds the ability to export Tournament Sheets and Date Reports to separate files.
- Adds the ability to publish Web based Team and Date Reports in addition to Golfer, Scoring Reports and Tournament sheets.
- Adds the ability to track Golfer e-mail addresses.
- Adds the ability to average or count the additional scoring statistics as well as total them.
- Adds the ability to track handicap revision history for the past six handicap revisions.
- Provides improved date entry enhancements to facilitate easily entering dates throughout the program.
- Provides additional sorting options for Golfer and Tournament reports.
- Provides double-click functionality for editing Golfer and Golf Course records.
- Meets all the new requirements of the USGA Handicap System 2012-2015 revisions.
Please Note - Only Golf Clubs and authorized Golf Associations can issue USGA Handicap Indexes. However, Handicap Manager for Excel also provides custom handicap calculation methods that anyone can use to generate non-USGA handicaps. Regardless of your needs, we have a handicapping solution.